Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thought this would be fun


I have to give thanks to a couple of friends for the inspiration for this blog. I have been reading their family blogs for awhile and I thought that it would be fun to try it out. So thanks you two, you know who you are. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it as well as you do.


So for my first blog I should say that baby #2 will be joining us on July 25th (if not sooner). And my little helper Alexa is really excited and getting rather impatient for the baby to arrive. She told me yesterday that she is going to rock the baby in the swing and is going to change the poopy diapers! If only she could!
We have been busy around the house getting things ready for the baby. The baby's room is almost finished. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute. But anyone that knows this family knows that we are somewhat of procrastinators to the bitter end. Like putting it off will give us more time!

No comments: