Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update of Lexie Pictures

I just love these vests that you can buy for the kids. They always look so cute in them. But Alexa gets mad at this one when she's sitting in the car because she thinks that she has to have the hood up but then gets too hot!
I bought this shirt at Old Navy. Love the Halloween stuff. Somewhat obsessed with it actually.
I got this costume last year after Halloweem for like $5.00! She has so much fun dressing up.
I had to add a couple more pictures of Alexa and "Sticks and Stones" because they are just the cutest pictures ever.
Alexa is obsessed with the fake flowers. She is getting quite a collection of them!

Alexa likes to pose for the camera. I laugh because this one looks like a Calvin Klein ad. This is her new bathing suit this year also.
This is after she ran through the sprinkler. Took her all summer to get use to the idea!
This is after she had enough and wanted something to drink.
This is just a sampling of the photos from the summer up till now. I have to do more regular posts. If only I could fine the time!!!!!


No comments: