Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lost the game.....

Well the board game last night didn't go so great. I was winning but then somehow I lost! And I have completely changed the layout of the blog now. Just not the background color, as was the change last night. Guess I can't make up my mind.


I think that Harper is starting to get teeth. She is so cranky today. Poor little baby.


Tonight I am going to my sister's house to play Wii Fit. That should be interesting. I guess you get to make a little Wii Me character and then when you put in your weight and height the game makes your character "look" more like you. Like a told my sister, "I don't need a game to tell me I'm fat!" I already know that. Lol! But it should be fun and I've been dying to try this Wii Fit out. Wish me luck that the Wii won't traumatize me.

No comments: