Monday, June 8, 2009

My Sweet Little Harper

So here are a some pictures of my youngest, Harper, over the last few months. It has been a long time since I blogged. I should do this more often so that I am caught up. Hope you enjoy!

Lov'in the hat. She usually just pulls it off.

Harper loves the swings.

Look at that grin. I think that she might be a troublemaker, that one. Even when I tell her no, she smiles at me and then I can't help myself but smile back. God help me because I know that I'll have a hard time disciplining her.


Where's Harper? There she is!

I just want to kiss this face everyday and I do!

Eyes like saucers. All the time.

Two teeth and that grin.

My sweet baby girl.

Loves the Arrowroots.



Well there she is. I can't believe that she turns 1 on the 25th of July. Where did a year go?





No comments: