Monday, August 18, 2008

And then there were 4!

So July 25th was the day! And out came Miss Harper Emily Mastaler weighting 7 pounds 6 oz and 20 inches. I stayed in the hospital until Sunday afternoon. They let me go home early, thank goodness! The food there was pretty good but it is always way more comfortable at home. The first day after the c-section was pretty sore but I am surprised at how quickly you can start to feel better. Within a week I was feeling pretty darn good for having major surgery! And now 3 weeks later, I feel awesome. I'm always saying that it feels like I didn't even have a baby compared to the labour/delivery with Alexa. So I would tell anyone that if you have an option of having a c-section, go for it. I now see why celebrities have c-sections! Also my doctor was great! That's Dr. Gleason, who is out of the Meadowlark Mall. I only wish that it had been him to deliver Alexa. He's totally cool and really relaxed but definitely knows what he is doing. He's also quite funny, which makes for an enjoyable time.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Glad everything went well for you!