Wednesday, August 27, 2008

September here we come...

So everything has been going pretty well at the Mastaler household. Harper is doing really well except for a bad rash that she has on her face. It doesn't seem to be bothering her but it looks so sore. I'm taking her to the doctor on Thursday. Alexa has been pretty good. She has her 2 year old moments a few times a day but she is getting better. The potty training is going awesome! She's only had one "accident" in 2 weeks. She's not in panties just a pull-up but she's keeping it dry, so that's all that matters! In a few weeks I'll try the panties again. I hope that this is it and there is no future problems. Boy, wouldn't that be nice!
So for the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about activities to put Alexa in and have found some really good ones. I think that she needs to have some of this stuff so she doesn't get bored and I don't lose me mind. Especially that winter is coming up we really need things to do to get out of the house, besides going to Walmart. And she needs to interact with other kids more often, so hopefully all goes well.
I love that September is almost here. Fall is my favorite time of year: the cooler weather, the crisp smell in the air, Halloween, the colors, etc. It just makes me feel so happy!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I hear ya on the potty trainig! Cade is really good now, but it sure takes time. Have you found fun programs in Spruce Grove for toddlers?